The fantastic Fuck mod adds real sims 4 hardcore sex animations to your game as well as other features. With more animations being added all the time you’ll definitely want to sign up to keep experiencing all new sex animations! Latest version will always be available here!
Complete list of features
Randomize Wicked Attributes’ interaction
Sexual Role Recognition’ pie menu
Selfish Lover’ Wicked Attribute
Penis Size Manipulation
Wicked Store’ rabbit hole for a convenient way of purchasing items
Sex Animations Overrides
Sex Context Tags
Maximum Sex Actors Limit’ Autonomy Specifics setting
Casual Sex Partners’ relationship type
Become Casual Sex Partners’ social interaction
booty calls with multiple unique phone messages
ability to shower together
Sex Party Social Event
TV Porn / Masturbation
- Real hardcore sex animations!
- Condom use
- Starting sex interactions with one or two sims
- Inviting any amount of sims to the sex interaction (group sex)
- Changing sex type and position
- Swapping actors in the sex interactions
- Undressing actors in the sex interaction
- Making sims go away from watching sex of your sims by using the F OFF interaction
- Blocking of objects used for sex to avoid other sims using them
- Needs are affected accordingly while in sex.
- Customization of sex positions
- Modify sex position duration and genders
- Set which clothing should be removed for sex position
- Create stages of sex positions to play them one by one
- Female sims can use strap-ons
- Incest reward trait
- Strapon parts are now present in the CAS Parts config file so if there will be anybody else that wants to make strapon clothing, WW will detect them and unlock the strapon interaction in the dresser.
- sex whims Sex with partner, sex with new romantic interest, sex with someone, sex with your date, sex with someone in public.
- support for exclusive NPC sex interaction.
- ability to start NPC sex interactions.
- sex autonomy trigger from romance related chatter
- Question dialog when NPC Sim wants to ask for sex a player Sim
- Player Sims Autonomy Settings’ to allow player Sims sex autonomy (enabled by default)
- Next’ button in the Wicked menu to quickly progress to the next sex animation.
- Jiggle boob physics (available when enabled in some animations)
- Compatible with drug mod.
- Hypersexual’ Lot Trait.
- Sexually Alluring’ Sim Reward Trait for 3000 Satisfaction Points.
- Asexual’ Sim Reward Trait for 500 Satisfaction Points.
- Gender Recognition
- Joining Sex Autonomy
- integration with Drugs mod
- Menstrual Cycles
- Wicked Sex Shop available on any computer in the game now offers a box of birth control pills and a box of condoms. Order them, receive them in your mailbox, and unpack them to get birth control pills and condoms.
- solo sex autonomy (masturbation)
- plumbob hide automatically during sex
- Talk about Fantasies’ romantic social interaction to increase sexual satisfaction
- elders get “dangerously tired” from a lot of sex
- Get Together Expansion clubs support (expansion is not required to use FFM)
- Have Sex’ club activity
- Have Sex (Swinging)’ club activity
- Pee on the Spot interactions allowed indoors
- Sims can watch porn on computers
- Sex Autonomy Signs
- Nudity Autonomy Signs
- Strip clubs
- Pubic hair
- Sex Satisfaction
- Porcelain Dolls
- Ability to change sex interaction progression: category progression (random animations), stage progression, disabled
- Ability to start sex interaction (alone or with partner.) Teasing, Handjob, Footjob, Oraljob, Vaginal, Anal.
- Ability to end the sex interaction with climax (if available in that animation.)
- Ability to disable gender restrictions and use any animation for any gender
- Ability to enable ‘Always Accept’ setting which makes every sim accept every sex proposition
- Ability to enable/disable selected animations
- Ability to change sex initiation and make sims instantly teleport to the sex location (requires Always Accept setting to be enabled)
- Ability to disable taking off shoes when in sex interaction
- Ability to enable auto full outfit undressing when in sex interaction
- Ability to disable undressing when in sex interaction
- Objects get locked when using them for sex (with ability to disable that.)
- Relationship checks can be turned on or off if you don’t want anyone to accept all the time.
- Autonomy Question Dialog Settings.
- Teens Nudity Switch’ setting to enable/disable nudity for teen Sims
- Teens Sex Switch’ setting to enable/disable sex for teen Sims
- Animations Disabler menu
- Autonomy Animations Disabler menu to disable animations just for autonomy sex
- Asking for Sex Dialogs Settings’ menu
- setting to disable base game interactions during sex
- Respect Children’s Eyes Setting
- Respect Undressing to Underwear Setting
- Menstrual Cycle Fertility Level’ setting
- Pregnancy Duration’ setting
- Sims Types to Pre-Select’ menu when Selecting or Generating Sims Preferences
- Copy Preferences from Other Sim’ functionality
- Preferences Generator Modes
- Categorize Animation Authors’ setting
- Slow Down Time During Player Sex’ advanced sex setting. You can find this setting in Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction -> Advanced Sex Interaction Settings.
- Ability to allow individual Sims for “Any Gender Role” in sex. Instead of enabling in setting “Recognition of Male/Female as Both” or “Anything Goes”, you can now simply allow a Sim to be able to fit into any gender role. This enables the Sim to play both the Male and the Female role in sex at the same time, which is especially useful for same-sex pairs, without altering all Sims behavior in the world via settings.
Click on a
Sim and go into Wicked -> Personalization -> Role Assignment -> Gender Role and “Allow Any Gender Role”.
- Asking to Join Sex Dialog now includes an option to prevent anybody from attempting to join
- Dynamic Autonomy Animations Disabler’
Are you tired of disabling individual animations you don’t want? With the Dynamic Animations Disabler you can simply select a sex category, tag, orientation, number of participants, or location category and all animations that fit the criteria will be disabled.
Located under Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Dynamic Animations Disabler and Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Autonomy Settings -> Dynamic Autonomy Animations Disabler.
- ability to exclude individuals Sims from a Protocol
- Undress All Accessories’ to Instant Undress during sex
- ability to set soft and hard penis for every sim in the game
- ability to randomize penis for every sim in the game (including the option to exclude default penis mesh)
- you get a full menu to manipulate The Penis Overworld
- setting soft and hard penis globally will apply selected penis to every sim that has a penis in the game and every new sim that appears in the world.
- The randomized option allows to randomly pick a penis for every sim that has a penis in the game with the ability to exclude the default penis mesh and every new sim that appears in the world will have a random penis too.
- Extra_Skin_Tones’ package with 80 extra skin tones.
- manipulation of testicles size
- Cum is applied after sex interaction is finished. Face, Chest, Back, Vagina, Butt, Feet.
- Ability to clean Cum by performing cleaning interactions.
- Affects NPC autonomy to clean the Cum off.
- Cum outside or inside affects pregnancy chance.
- cum interactions in sex to allow applying cum manually when sims are ready to climax
- ‘Cum Slut’ satisfaction reward trait
- positive and negative cum moodlets
- when a sim receives cum, there are three reactions. A sim can either get a positive (flirty) cum moodlet if that sim is a cum slut or romantic, have no reaction at all if the sim is a slob or hates children or be uncomfortable in any other situation
- Limitless Cum Switch’ setting
- Cum Auto Apply Switch’ setting
- Multi-Level Cum Layers
- Multi-Level Cum Layers system comes with 24 unique textures on 8 different body parts.
- You can apply these manually on Sims, encounter them during sex, or if the animator decided to use a little more than usual.
- Kaya Wipette’ object now offers the function of wiping off cum
PMS & Period
- first period warning notification
- Sims period delayed after giving birth
- Sims Premenstrual Syndrome and Period itself now share a collection of symptom moodlets that indicate Sim current Menstrual Cycle situation.
- PMS/Period Symptom moodlets: ‘Nauseous’ , ‘Irritated’ , ‘Dizziness’ , ‘Oversensitive’ , ‘Cramping’ , ‘Anxious’ , ‘Aroused’ , ‘Neutral’ .
- Check Period Tracker’ interaction to Sim phone
With a simple app, Sims can now check their current menstrual cycle information, which includes their PMS, Period, and fertility data.
- Wicked Chill Pills’ to help suppress menstrual mood swings
Wicked Chill Pills will suppress mood swings during Sim PMS/Period for 24 hours. They do not help with menstrual bleeding and do not affect fertility in any way. You can purchase them via computer or via Build/Buy.
Tampons & Pads
- Menstrual Bleeding with different bleeding strengths.
- Tampons and Pads to the Computer Sex Store.
- Tampons And Pads absorb blood and leak when overused
- PMS/Period Symptom moodlets: ‘Nauseous’ , ‘Irritated’ , ‘Dizziness’ , ‘Oversensitive’ , ‘Cramping’ , ‘Anxious’ , ‘Aroused’ , ‘Neutral’
- Menstrual Cycle Tampon/Pad Absorbency’ settings.
- Extra Absorbency’ trait to improve tampons/pads absorbency.
- Ask for a Tampon or Pad’ social interaction.
- Menstrual Bleeding cause clothes to get filthy.
- sex, masturbation, and cleaning interactions temporarily suppress menstrual bleeding.
- used pads start smelling after a few hours.
- Sims around react to smelling used pads.
- Sims automatically remove their used pad when undressing pants to nude.
- Menstrual Cycle Tampon/Pad Auto Use’ settings.
- vampires desire increase be affected by the menstrual blood flow strength.
- Using a Pad or Tampon is done with a toilet, toilet stall, or public bathroom.
- Bleeding without a tampon or pad takes 1 in-game hour before it stains Sim clothes
- Usable condom object buy it from Activities and Skills category.
- Condoms Box comes with 21 multi-colored condoms for the cost of 85 Simoleons
- Ability to order condoms using a computer.
- Ability to use the condom while in sex interaction to prevent pregnancy (can be used on a group.)
- Pregnancy from vaginal sex interaction (with ability to disable that.)
- Trait ‘Hates Children’ makes use of condoms automatically.
- Trait ‘Hates Children’ refuses vaginal sex without protection (Always Accept or disabled pregnancy ignores this rule.)
- Traits ‘Lazy’ and ‘Clumsy’ increase the chance of pregnancy in some situations.
- Ability to terminate pregnancy using smartphone.
- Incest pregnancy possible.
- notification after Sim got possibly pregnant
- Birth Control Mode’ setting with ‘Perfect’ and ‘Realistic’ options
- Perfect Birth Control will always prevent pregnancy with a 100% success rate.
- Realistic Birth Control has a small chance to fail and cause pregnancy. Condoms are 95% effective and incoming birth control pills will be 91% effective.
- Birth Control Automatic Use’ setting
- Auto use of condoms during any sex that can cause pregnancy
- Auto use of birth control pills once a day
- Teens can get pregnant
- cramps pain animation
- Fertility Treatment service accessible through phone to temporarily increase pregnancy chances
- NPC Sims will now own and use birth control (condoms and pills) on their own. You can adjust this by changing the ‘NPC Birth Control Mode’ setting. By default.
- ability to disable birth control for individual Sims
- Talk about Fertility’ interaction
- Potential Pregnancy notification includes if the condom broke during sex
- Ask to Stop Using Birth Control’ social interaction
- Sims gain desire from romantic interactions, seeing nudity and other flirt related actions.
- Sims lose desire on some unsuccessful interactions.
- Sim with high enough desire level will gain positive sex desire buff.
- Sim with too high desire level will get a negative buff, feeling uncomfortable without releasing the tension.
- Sims with active positive desire buff will have better sex experience.
- Sex resets desire level and removes desire buffs from sims.
- Sims with Alluring trait help gaining more desire.
- Sims with Romantic trait gain more desire.
- Sims with Unflirty trait gain less desire.
- Attractiveness Hypo-Opposites to add variation to Sims view on attraction
- Sims Attractiveness Traits be only based on their Everyday outfits
- Player-made Sims Attractive Traits are valued higher
- Attractiveness Feedback that can show up after talking to a Sim for a while
- Attractiveness Frozen World View’ as the new default behavior
- Attractiveness Dynamic World View Switch’ setting
- Sims can now have lewd dreams involving other Sims they know
- Added ‘Morning Wood / Morning Dew’ moodlets
- Added ‘Lewd Dreaming Switch’ setting to Relationship Settings
All Sims in the world will now have lewd dreams about other Sims they know and find attractive. The Sims that are around and currently sleeping will display a thought balloon above their head with the Sim they are having a dream about.
Successful lewd dreams come with a temporary relationship boost towards the Sim they dreamed about that makes them more willing to agree to sex. This can be really useful if a Sim you find attractive just had a lewd dream involving you.
- Sims with high exhibitionism skill level will not react.
- Sims with equal or more nude outfit will not react.
- setting to disable sims reacting to nudity (not included in exhibitionism switch)
- After sex short buff when having sex outdoors in public.
- Pregnancy occur per sim rather than per sex interaction.
- Sex increase romantic affection (makes romantic sims happy)
- Sims with high enough desire get an erection.
- Romantic social interactions give more desire.
- Social exhibitionism interactions increase sims desire.
- Seeing sims in sleepwear/swimwear give a little bit of desire.
- Nudist lot trait should help you make nudity oriented lots, where Sims feel comfortable being naked.
- Embrace Nudity’ club activity
- Flash’ club activity
- Nudity Enthusiast’ Wicked Attribute (trait)
- All Sims Nudity Enthusiasts’ Nudity Setting
- Fears Nudity’ Wicked Attribute (trait)
- Nudist Hangout’ Lot Trait
- ability to Take and Send a Nude Selfie to other Sims
- Genitals Personalization interactions
Sex reaction system
- Sims will react with 6 different jealousy ways (base on relationship, respects Player trait.)
- Sims will react with 9 different general ways (base on mood, relationship and family relations.)
- setting to disable sims reacting to sex (includes jealousy reaction.)
- child sims always react to nude adult sims.
- Cuckold sims.
- Body attraction sex moodlets
- 40 new Sex Satisfaction moodlets
- ‘Sexpertise’ skill for becoming an expert in sexual knowledge
- 3 Sexpertise skill books to help level up the new skill
- Allows for multiple marriages (limited by one engagement at once.)
- Allows for multiple boyfriends/girlfriends.
- Polyamory and polygamy relationships are now supported and possible with FFM after you enable them in the Relationship Settings.
- You should now be able to create relationships with multiple sims at once but be careful, that doesn’t exclude jealousy (unless you disable it), you have to deal with it differently.
- Polyamorous’ reward trait: These Sims are open to having multiple romantic or sexual committed relationships and don’t get jealous about their loved ones having more than one partner.
- The polyamorous trait is pretty much required to create working polyamory/polygamy relationships. Nothing stops you from trying to do them without it, but you will have to be careful with inevitable jealousy of other sims. This trait is pretty much the opposite of the ‘Player’ trait.
Sims reactions to sex now have just a little more depth with new moodlets.
- Neutral, for sims that just simply didn’t expect to encounter other sims having sex
- Excited, for sims that maybe didn’t expect it, but are pretty happy to see it
- Funny, for sims who are simply childish or think it’s funny.. for some reason
- Flirty, for sims who get hot right away from a view like that
- Sad, for sims seeing their past loved ones
- Angry, for stressed sims and seeing sims that you just don’t like
- Horrified, for sims that should not see what they saw.
- sims with ‘Bro’ trait react excitedly only when the target sim has the ‘Bro’ trait too
- underage sims get the embarrassed moodlet when seeing nudity
Autonomy Awareness and new Autonomy Specifics settings
- Setting ‘Risk Roll Switch’ allows to disable Sims testing for risk of having sex
- Setting ‘Random Sex Frequency Modifier’ allows to speed up or slow down random sex autonomy
- Setting ‘Random Solo Sex Probability’ allows to change the chance of random Sims performing solo sex
- Setting ‘Random Club Sex Probability’ allows to change the chance of Sims performing sex in sex clubs
- Setting ‘Watching Sex Random Solo Probability’ allows to change the chance of Sims performing solo sex while watching sex
- Setting ‘Romance Sex Probability’ allows to change the chance of Sims initiating sex from romantic conversations
- Setting ‘Trigger Attempts Count’ allows to change how many times autonomy attempts to initiate
- Setting ‘Sims Sex Pairs Sample Size’ allows to change how many sex pairs are considered for autonomy
- Setting ‘Sex Locations Sample Size’ allows to change how many sex locations are considered for autonomy
- Setting ‘Minimum Sex Actors Limit’ allows to change the minimum number of Sims that can join sex
- Setting ‘NPC Sims Relationship Modifier’ allows to add extra points to NPC Sims relationships
- Setting ‘Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier’ allows to add extra points to relationships between Player and NPC Sims
- Setting ‘Outside Lots Style Locations’ allows to enable sex locations in public
- Setting ‘Outdoors Style Locations’ allows to disable sex locations outdoors
- Setting ‘Risky Style Locations’ allows to disable risky sex locations
- Setting ‘Comfort Style Locations’ allows to disable comfortable sex locations
- Setting ‘Private Style Locations’ allows to disable private sex locations
- Setting ‘Sims Risky Factor’ allows to increase the riskiness of sex around Sims
- Setting ‘NPC Household Relationship Modifier’ allows to add extra points to relationship towards visited household Sims
- Setting ‘Random Sex Minimum/Maximum Cooldown Time’ allows to change the range of time of how long Sims would wait between sex interactions
- Setting ‘Club Sex Minimum/Maximum Cooldown Time’ allows to change the range of time of how long Sims would wait between club sex interactions
Sex Animations Playlists
- Sex Animations Playlists
- Create, Name, and Delete your playlists
- Add, Remove, and Reorder any sex animation
- Modify your playlists behavior
- One-Time or Looping
- Ordered or Shuffled
- Ends Sex or not
- Build playlists by adding animations during sex or manually
Sex Animations Favorites
- Added Favorite Sex Animations playlist
- Marks animations with a red heart
- Makes animations more likely to be picked by autonomy
- Satisfying and Unsatisfying sex can now come with Sentiments!
- Sims can acquire the positive sex sentiment if they both had a very positive experience and they haven’t already gained it with anybody else. It’s meant to be rare. And once a Sim has this sentiment, they will get a flirty moodlet when around their sexual partner.
- In the same way, Sims can acquire the negative sex sentiment if they let down their partner by failing to satisfy them. This one is meant to be rare as well. And once a Sim has this sentiment, they will get an embarrassed moodlet when around their disappointed sexual partner.
- Both of the sentiments are short-term and only give an hour-long moodlet. The “Relationship Impact from Sex” setting has to be enabled for these to show up.
Sex Servo [Discover University]
- Servo Sims are now available for sex interactions
- Added a default Servo Penis for Male Servo
The penis itself still needs some adjusting before it’s fully ready, but you can already give it a ride.
- Strip Club employees earn money per hour (in addition to tips)
- Club Quirks and Quirk Points
- Manage Business Quirks’ interaction on the Sim phone
Sex Party Social Event
- 5 Sex Party Behaviors (Regular, Swingers, Watchers, Impregnation, Masturbation)
New traits [traits below are only available in the Satisfaction Rewards Store]
- Cuckold/Cuckquean trait gives Sims a positive moodlet from watching their partner having sex and automatically makes Sims watch others sex.
Cum Slut trait gives Sims a positive moodlet from having cum on their body. Sims with the Romantic trait will have the same effect.
Sexually Alluring trait gives Sims a huge boost to the result of asking for sex, allowing them to have sex with almost any Sim they want.
Sexually Abstinent trait makes Sims never agree to sex and stop gaining desire.
Infertile trait prevents Sims from getting pregnant or impregnating Sims.
Extra Absorbency trait improves Sims tampons/pads absorbency.
Hypersexual lot trait increases the base sex autonomy chance to 100% and is capable of triggering multiple sex interactions at once for all the Sims that are on the lot.
Generous Lover Sims with the Generous Lover Wicked Attribute will ensure their partner positive sexual satisfaction but sometimes at the cost of their own satisfaction. These Sims can’t receive the negative sex sentiment and aren’t affected by Selfish Lovers. It’s all about making them enjoy it.
- Nude Sims will gain a +2 Happiness moodlet
- Nude Sims will lose 16% less hygiene for each skill level
- Sims gain more skill progress around family and friends
- Sims require less skill to undress around family and friends
- Child Sims will gain influence from seeing nude family members and will gain progress faster when they grow up
- Requires the Exhibitionist Reward Trait for 500 Satisfaction Points
- Nude Sims will gain a +1 Happiness moodlet
- Sims require less skill to undress in general
- Flashing and Streaking interactions
- Sims will have increased chance to pick open spaces for autonomy sex
- Undressing top and/or bottom underwear parts
- Undressing top and/or bottom outfit parts
- Flashing naked body parts
- Auto-applying penis mesh cas part for males when naked
- Auto-undressing pants when using a toilet
- Modification of privacy system to avoid uncomfortable situations when naked with high exhibitionism level
- Male sims get erect when seeing other naked sims
- Exhibitionism Skill: Gain more confidence with every level and unlock more possibilities
- Sim mood and traits affect how quick you progress
- Higher levels of skill will not make you embarrassed and shoo other sims when taking shower, using toilet or just being nude
- Improve your skill using additional special interactions
- Story Progression: Sims learn exhibitionism skill
- Ask to Dress Up’ exhibitionism social interaction
- exhibitionism activity – Peeing On The Spot. Available for all Sims with the Exhibitionism trait when the bladder is below 75. Available for all Sims when the bladder is below 40%
- reaction to seeing Sims peeing on the spot
- embarrassment moodlet for being seen peeing when not an Exhibitionist
- Ability to disable exhibitionism checks (skill, autonomy, story progression)
- Change autonomy settings
- Change notifications settings
- Change household only notifications settings
- Change story progression settings
- Positive reaction to nudity
- Sims won’t react to underwear outfit as if it’s nudity
- Sims that are close in terms of relationship will not react with shock all the time and some Sims, in general, will be happy rather than shocked to see nudity
No one knows what you will see when peeking through a window into your neighbor’s house. Any Sim can do it, through any reachable window, at any house, or even public venue.
Peeping at others can get really boring when nothing is happening, or overly exciting when some naked bodies enter the view. Sex Autonomy and Nudity Autonomy are thankfully on your side, encouraging action to take place when you’re expecting it.
Showtime & Risk
When naked bodies present themselves in the window, especially through sexual activities, the showtime begins.
Be careful, getting caught can ruin your reputation, especially when the owner of the house sees you. If a Sim is not quick enough, they will easily get beat up and feel the consequences of peeping for the next few days.
Sometimes getting caught isn’t so bad. You never know, maybe the Sim on the other side of the window is into it. Exhibitionist Sims can get pretty thrilled about having an admirer and even invite them inside for some fun.
Why rely on the memories themselves when you can take pictures. Save the rare occasion of peeping on Sims having sex. Beside Sims taking pictures automatically, at any point, you can snap a photo yourself and add it to your collection.
Pictures of naked Sims and Sims having sex hold a lot of value, especially if they involve celebrities. When you feel particularly mischievous, consider selling them on the dark side of the web. Each picture taken automatically is worth some money, but don’t overdo it, as flooding the internet with pictures of the same Sims will eventually lower the interest.
Peeping Tom & Tina
Do you sense the feeling of someone looking at you? Could they be peeping through the window? Enjoy the thrill, or not, of being observed by neighbors creeping around your house, trying to catch you naked.
Peeping Sims will sometimes appear near your house and look for an opportunity to have some fun. The Sim that shows up is always picked based on the gender preference of the household residents.
FFM comes with two creepy premade Sims to peep on you, but you’re welcome to delete them, remake them, or add your own.
Peeping NPC Sims can be either disabled or the probability of them showing up can be altered in the Nudity Settings.
Any Sim can be assigned as a Peeping NPC by giving them the ‘Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden’ trait.
Autonomy of NPC Sims inviting player peeping Sims inside can be disabled and the probability of it occurring can be altered in the Sex Autonomy Settings.
Window Peeping Enthusiast’ Wicked Attribute
Simply assign this attribute to any Sim you like and they will randomly spawn at residential lots to peep on naked Sims.
It takes just a few seconds to start making a good impression, but it can take a while to impress someone with your personality.
Good looks, proper manners, appearing optimistic, and being respectful isn’t what you focus on when trying to build chemistry.
Impressing someone with your personality goes a lot deeper, and typically requires some level of compatibility… unless you’re hiding who you really are. Establishing a relationship doesn’t depend on compatibility, but it certainly helps to speed up the process.
So are you willing to fake who you truly are, just so you can quickly get closer to someone?
Although people’s personality matures with time, it stays fairly consistent, and with that in mind, every Sim is assigned one or two Personality Archetypes that match their traits. These personality archetypes identify who Sims really are, but it doesn’t force them to be seen as such.
Matching Personality Archetypes help Sims to determine if they are compatible and allow to impress with their similar view of the world. Appearing as compatible allows building chemistry, which subsequently allows to impress and instantly boost the relationship.
Sage Sims seek wisdom and focus on finding the truth in every situation. However, their knowledge-seeking nature causes them to think too much and not act enough.
Sims that are interested and focused on knowledge will most likely end up being a Sage.
Artist Sims strive to create things of enduring value and achieve their vision. In many cases, however, the fear of not being exceptional prevents their growth.
Sims that are creative and interested in crafting will most likely end up being an Artist.
Hero Sims are eager to demonstrate the courage to prove their worth and confidence. Subsequently, they might end up appearing arrogant by looking for faults in others to feel good about themselves or pick fights.
Sims that are sure of themselves and always ready to fight will most likely end up being a Hero.
Caregiver Sims are driven by their empathy and compassion to protect and care. Unfortunately, others can exploit their good nature for their own ends.
Sims that are focused on building a family and caring for others will most likely end up being a Caregiver.
Innocent Sims positivity and happiness has a great power to uplift others. But they can appear very childish and their optimistic perspective causes them to be too naive.
Sims that are cheerful, kind, or good in nature will most likely end up being Innocent.
Lover Sims crave intimacy, live to experience pleasure, and are very passionate. Nonetheless, with their desire to evoke love in others, they risk losing their own identity and appear shallow.
Sims that are very romantic, loving, or pleasure seeking, will most likely end up being a Lover.
Greedy Sims focus on generating as much revenue as possible and saving as much capital as possible, no matter the consequences. But their stingy approach to reality makes them appear selfish, envious, and villainous.
Sims that are only focused on earning money, appear snobby, or are simply evil will most likely end up being Greedy.
Everyman Sims just want to belong and feel like a part of something. They lack any distinctive identity and rarely stand out.
Sims that do not fit into any specific Personality Archetype end up being just an Everyman. This occurs when Sim has no personality defining traits or has conflicting personality traits.
Sims personality can change with new traits they gain throughout their life, but that’s a fairly rare occurrence.
Knowing what is significant in someone’s life and learning their personality is the key to impressing. Get to know them, discuss interests, get into deep conversations, and try to find topics that resonate with their personality.
Every Personality Archetype is associated with matching conversation topics and comes with extra social interactions. Discussing things that are related to certain personalities allows recognizing them in Sims and builds up chemistry. That chemistry directly affects Sim impression.
Good impression instantly improves the relationship and makes it easier to connect without deeply knowing the other person. That is a great foundation for building the relationship faster.
Diverse conversations with various people immensely improve your social experience, which is reflected in gained charisma and persuasion skills.
The Charisma skill helps a lot when trying to learn Sims personality and speeds up the process of impressing. It’s recommended to improve your Charisma before attempting to impress anybody, especially when thinking of faking a personality.
The Persuasion skill has a major effect on impressing Sims and decreases the chance of being found out when faking. Successful impressions will make it easier and easier to be more persuasive. Learning good persuasion skills is tough but definitely worth it.
Unfortunately, only around 15% to 20% of Sims population is compatible, which means that if you want to impress someone, you might need to fake it. That isn’t as bad as it might sound since impressing is only a temporary element of building the relationship, not to sustain it.
When deciding to fake it, the focus is on learning Sim personality by getting to know them, discussing interests, and simply talking. Improving the Charisma skill speeds up the process as well. Brute forcing your fake personality will only make you appear as a poser and ruin the relationship.
As long as you prepare and learn the Sim personality, there is no immediate downside to attempting a fake out.
Social connections are a delicate matter which can be easily disturbed when a deceitful person joins in.
Attempting to try every personality on a Sim to see what clicks is going to quickly fail. Sims aren’t that stupid and can tell when you’re brute forcing your way into the relationship. What you will end up with is a ruined relationship and being seen as a poser.
In the future, faking your personality with a high number of Sims will be met with a lost reputation. Lying to everyone eventually fails and makes you appear as a poser in everybody’s eyes.
Attractiveness is the pure attraction to Sim outside appearance. Every detail matters, from the clothing type and style, the colors, accessories, hair, eyes, including body shape, and even voice and the way they move.
Everybody is attractive and unattractive in their own way, seen through the eyes of others. But appearance can be altered to fit the needs of your chosen one.
Everyone has some sort of style, if you like it or not, the way you look defines your attractive attributes. Any visual elements that Sims represent themselves with are taken into account when measuring how attractive they are. Any distinct element of a Sim is quantified, including Custom Content, and compared with preferences of others.
Everyone has their preferences. Maybe you like long hair, or the color green, or fancy dresses, or maybe you dislike glasses or hate facial hair. Whatever you like or dislike is important in finding the match of your dreams. All of your Sims’ preferences are compared with others, and if someone posses everything you desire, that makes a perfect match for a partner.
But opinions change, and so do preferences. At any point, any Sim, or group of Sims, can get their preferences adjusted. Anything can be liked, dislike, or simply ignored – to fit what seems to be correct with Sims personality.
In most cases, figuring out what fits isn’t necessary. Any Sim with a romantic partner will automatically adjust to be attracted to them. Sims with still alive parents will learn from their style and know its value. Others will try to fit with what is the most popular or just like whatever they are already into. And obviously, you can decide what is better and regenerate preferences based on one of these rules.
Every world is different, populated with varied looking Sims, and many opportunities to find a match. If your game has mostly similar looking Sims, that will establish a very strong common style, making Sims that stand out that much more unique. But if your game is filled with very distinct looking Sims, standing out isn’t enough to get noticed.
Each and every attractive attribute has its value. If everybody has long beautiful hair, then there isn’t much value in having long beautiful hair. That creates a great opportunity for any Sim that is bald, making being bald so much more rare. Having rare style means that you stand out, and if someone likes your bald Sim then they will be so much more special for them.
When spending time at a public venue or at a house party, you get an occasion to look at other Sims. Maybe you will notice someone new at the other side of the bar, or walk right by them – a particularly attractive individual. It’s pretty rare, but when someone so extremely attractive shows up, you will remember them. Or take action on the spot.
Still, a missed opportunity to interact is nothing to cry about. Sims will remember every hottie they encountered and think or dream about them. It’s easy to idealize someone through daydreaming, so getting to meet them again makes it that much more special as if they got even more attractive in your eyes.
Don’t ignore the desires of your Sim. You don’t meet someone that fits your type so perfectly every day. Let the heart speak.
While looking around for someone to socialize with, it’s easy for your eyes to lock on the most attractive face. Sims are encouraged to interact with anyone they found the most alluring. It’s not a rule, and with how random Sims can behave, it’s not even so obvious… but they try.
And when they get to socializing, being attractive makes it so much easier. Your every word creates an aura of romance, and your jokes seem to be a little bit funnier. Building a relationship becomes a lot easier, although it’s the opposite if you’re seen as unattractive. Being seen as ugly in someone’s eyes isn’t the end of the world, you still have a chance if you try hard enough.
- The ‘Sims Attractiveness Switch‘ setting allows the user to globally disable attractiveness in the entire world.
- The ‘Attractiveness Relationship Scoring Switch‘ setting allows the user to globally disable attractiveness from influencing relationships building.
- The ‘Attractiveness Storytelling Switch‘ setting allows the user to globally disable attractiveness storytelling notifications and moodlets.
Ever felt like a Sim visits you all the time because they have a crush on you, but never act on it in any way? That should change with Suggestive Looks. An opportunity for some action.
Sims that find others attractive can now catch their attention with Suggestive Looks that have a pretty obvious meaning. They know they want you and this is them initiating a possibility for an intimate encounter.
Sometimes it’s tiring to initiate everything yourself. With Suggestive Looks, if Sims know each other, interacted with each other, and are around each other, there’s a possibility of the NPC Sim moving things forward.
Accepting their advances allows you to do whatever you want with them, whether that’s just limitless romancing or nudity and sex. Both of you want to have some fun and all you needed is them to give you some kind of hint.
Some limitations are in place for this to not be too common, prevent unwanted cheating, or not happen between two Sims that definitely shouldn’t be looking at each other. Otherwise, it can happen anywhere and at any time.
Hair color preferences
You can now adjust Sims Attractiveness Preferences in CAS using the Likes & Dislikes interface! As you might notice, not everything that’s possible to configure in regular Attractiveness is available in Simple Attractiveness.
Certain preference options have been simplified to correspond to multiple preferences in regular Attractiveness. For example, liking “Brown Hair Color” will simultaneously like all 5 different types of Brown Hair Color. This should help with the limited number of likes/dislikes and make selecting things more efficient.
Your selections in CAS Attractiveness will automatically synchronize with in-game Attractiveness choices. This does not work the other way around, meaning that your choices of Attractiveness in-game won’t synchronize with choices in CAS. That’s because of the process of simplification and because of the limit of likes and dislikes. CAS choices take priority and will always take precedence over your in-game choices.
You can still adjust preferences of Sims in-game along with CAS Likes & Dislikes or even completely ignore the ability to adjust preferences in CAS. Note that because choices in CAS take precedence, changing a preference of something in-game that is an established choice in CAS will not work and that change will be overridden by the CAS selection. Not selecting anything in CAS will not remove your choices in-game.
Body attraction social moodlets
Sims will react to the attractive body of their conversation partner. This will give your played Sim an idea if they like what they see and you the idea if you want to see them together.
These moodlets do not always appear during a conversation and stop showing up once a certain level of friendship or romance is reached.
If you don’t like these moodlets showing up during conversations, disable them by going into Relationship Settings -> Attractiveness Settings and uncheck the Attractiveness Social Attraction Switch setting.
Nudity Pressure. Sims gradually begin to feel the pressure of being naked in an uncomfortable situation. Sims get embarrassed if pushed to their limit of being naked in an uncomfortable situation
‘Nudity Pressure Switch’ setting to disable the pressure behavior.
Sims can now undress in a lot more situations instead of immediately claiming they aren’t ready for it. This of course comes with a cost, as undressing in a setting that causes a Sim to get uncomfortable will still result in them dressing up and a bit of embarrassment.
Sim Naturism or Exhibitionism skill still defines the limit of how much they are comfortable with undressing outdoors or around others. They can still attempt undressing in risky situations with a low skill level, but that can end up getting uncomfortable and embarrassing.
Revealing and Underwear outfits not contribute to Sim nudity skills
With the new ability to push Sims into uncomfortable situations, they get a lot more chances to get used to nudity. This makes gaining skill from revealing or underwear outfits somewhat obsolete and removes random skill gain when unwanted. Mirror usage is an exception to this, as you can still use it to level up.
With Nudity Proximity moodlets, Sims will have a constant reaction to their bare surroundings.
The type of Nudity Proximity moodlet depends on the Attractiveness towards the Sims around. If an attractive Sim is nearby, you will receive a positive moodlet, but otherwise it will be negative. For users with Attractiveness disabled, there is no negative moodlet, and a positive one depends on Sim gender preference. It takes around 10 in-game minutes for these to show up and disappear, as this is using the base game proximity implementation. Regular reactions to nudity are untouched.
Nudist Hangout’ Lot Trait
Introducing Nudity Enthusiasts is cool and all, but how do Sims become one in regular gameplay? Easy! Social interactions and the ‘Nudist Hangout’ lot trait!
Make any lot a Nudist Hangout and Sims visiting it will slowly convert to Nudity Enthusiasts, either by hanging out at the place or from talking to others about it. This can be a perfect fit for a nudist beach if you want it to affect Sims and get them to enjoy the naked life.
Oh, and the previously named “Nudist” lot trait is now a “Casual Nudity” lot trait to reflect its purpose better. Sims at lots that allow for Casual Nudity will simply not mind being naked but won’t develop any interest in the matter on their own.
Everyone But Nudity Enthusiasts’ door lock
If you’re interested in making locations that only allow Nudity Enthusiasts or Exhibitionists you can use the new door lock! This way entire buildings or specific areas can be made exclusively for nudity lovers.
Select Sims to alter, set new rules for them to obey, and watch the game work the way you want it.
1. First step is to create a Protocol and add Sims to it. You can either add Sims individually or add them in groups using categories. Simply select which Sims you want to alter or/and categories of Sims you want to alter.
2. Next step is to set the rules of the Protocol. Currently, they are focused on preventing things from happening, but more rules can be added that do the opposite or modify behavior rather than just banning it.
Tip: Rules that specify “Sims Inside Protocol” mean Sims that are added to the Protocol in the first step. The rule will only apply to the Sims you selected and this is the default state when the rule does not specify which Sims are affected. Rules that specify “Sims Outside Protocol” mean all of the Sims that were not added to the Protocol in the first step. The rule will only apply to the Sims that aren’t selected.
3. Included in this step is setting restrictions of the Protocol, but that’s optional. Does it only apply during the day? Does it only happen outdoors? Should it only matter at a specific venue? Or maybe even at a specific location in the game? You can adjust all of these things using restrictions.
4. Last step is to name it and give it a pretty icon. All of the Protocols you create are saved and ready to be modified or deleted. To remember which is which and what they do, giving them a good name or icon is essential. So consider doing that.
Penis Size Manipulation
This setting is disabled by default. Why? Due to some technical limitations, some sex animations will end up displaying effects and props incorrectly. Some geometry clipping might occur as well. These are not game-breaking issues, but the user should be warned about it for the sake of animators sanity.
With the Penis Adjustments menu under Anatomy & Clothing you can change any Sim penis size to a predefined value, custom value, or randomize it.
This feature is still in an early stable, so you might notice that some comfort options are lacking, but they will come later.
The type of Nudity Proximity moodlet depends on the Attractiveness towards the Sims around. If an attractive Sim is nearby, you will receive a positive moodlet, but otherwise it will be negative. For users with Attractiveness disabled, there is no negative moodlet, and a positive one depends on Sim gender preference. It takes around 10 in-game minutes for these to show up and disappear, as this is using the base game proximity implementation. Regular reactions to nudity are untouched.
Sims will now sweat from some good sex, or a hard workout, and their wet bodies will glisten in the sun.
Everybody sweats, even Sims, although that wasn’t very visible until now. Giving your Sims a workout will result in a gradually increasing layer of sweat on their body. With that, you can easily tell how much effort they put into trying to stay healthy and fit.
Anything that increases Sims body heat is going to make them sweat. Jogging, push ups, sit ups, stretching, running on a treadmill, climbing, boxing, practicing fighting, using a workout machine, playing basketball, skating, doing yoga, using a steam room, working out in front of a TV, fighting or sparring with someone, having sex, or taking an angry poop.
On hot sunny days, Sims will be sweating a lot more when performing actions outdoors. And sweating as much as a Sim possibly can, will make them uncomfortable. Still, pushing yourself to the limit isn’t so bad as you can just take a shower and feel completely refreshed.
When Sim is done with their sweaty activities, all it takes to remove sweat is to gain hygiene back. Take a shower, a bath, go swimming, or use the sleeping pod. Simply waiting will gradually remove sweat as well.
Sims with the ‘Gym Rat’ trait sweat a lot less, and purchasing the ‘No Sweat’ reward trait completely prevents sweating. Obviously, the entire feature can be disabled with ‘Sweating Overlay Switch’ setting located in Nudity Settings.
The ‘Sweating Overlay Switch‘ setting allows the user to globally disable sweating in the entire world.
The ‘ww.clear_sweat [ ]‘ command allows to clear the sweat layer from the active Sim or the Sim of provided name.
The ‘ww.apply_sweat [ ]‘ command allows to apply a high level sweat layer for the active Sim or the Sim of provided name.
A patch of hair growing in your pants is a foreign concept for Sims, but with a little bit of effort, it’s not so foreign anymore. Watch your Sim pubic hair grow (or not), stylize it, and dye it. Additionally, if you’re unlucky, that patch of hair might become inhabited by tiny strange-looking crab-like creatures. How odd.
Styles & Colors
Comes with 5 female hairstyles and 2 male hairstyles by default, but creators are open to add as many new hairstyles as they want to. Every default available style supports 8 natural hair colors, but any color or combination of colors is supported.
Female pubic hair features: Thin Landing Strip, Thick Landing Strip, Triangle Shape, Trimmed Natural Bush, and Fully Grown Natural Bush.
Male pubic hair features: Trimmed Natural Bush and Fully Grown Natural Bush.
When first using a random style is picked for every Sim. You can change the style at any time using any mirror object, or simply by clicking on any NPC Sim.
All of these styles are available in Gray, Black, Light Brown, Brown, Blonde, Dirty Blonde, Auburn, and Orange. Additionally, a Rainbow color combination is included as an example of a custom color combination.
When first using the color of pubic hair is based on Sim hair color, eyebrows color, or facial hair color. If none provides a natural hair color, a random one is picked. You can change the color at any time using any mirror object, or simply by clicking on any NPC Sim.
Tip: By enabling the ‘Pubic Hair Instant Interactions‘ setting in Pubic Hair Settings you can change any Sim pubic hairstyle and color without the need of using a mirror object. For your convenience.
To sum up, every adult Sim is given random pubic hair of a color that fits their natural hair color. If you find that any of the Sims pubic hairstyle or hair color doesn’t fit, you can simply change it at any time. Or you can straight up disable pubic hair for any Sim.
Randomizing & Antiquity Respect
When you’re tired of manually selecting pubic hair for each Sim, use the randomization functionality available on any mirror object. With it, you can select Sims from the world and which pubic hairstyles should be included in the randomization process. If you don’t like a specific style, randomize it for all Sims without including it.
The internet is already providing users with pubic hair that can be manually applied in CAS. Don’t worry, you can continue using it if you so desire. WickedWhims pubic hair system will automatically detect that a Sim is using manually applied pubic hair and disable itself for these Sims. You can easily have some Sims using manually applied in CAS pubic hair and some using dynamic pubic hair. It’s up to you.
Tip: If you decide to stop using manually applied pubic hair and remove it from your game, use the ‘ww.reenable_sims_pubic_hair‘ command to re-enable all Sims that were automatically excluded from the system.
Growing & Maintaining
Guess what, hair can grow! Default styles come only with up to 3 growth stages, but that’s just to save time on development.
When you decide to give a Sim fancy trimming, that hair will eventually regrow. To stylize it back to the original, simply click on any mirror object and use the ‘Restylize’ option.
By default, Sims pubic hair growth is dependent on their lifespan. Sims with ‘Short’ lifespan grow pubic hair fully in 5 days, ‘Normal’ lifespan takes 7 days, and ‘Long’ lifespan takes 12 days. Additionally, this system supports custom lifespan provided by external mods like MCCC, so days vary depending on your configuration. Optionally, you can enable ‘Pubic Hair Manual Growth Rate‘ in Pubic Hair Settings and set any number of days you want. Or disable growth completely. Or disable growth per Sim. So many options!
All Pubic Hair settings are located under Nudity Settings -> Pubic Hair Settings menu.
The “Pubic Hair Instant Interactions” setting, when enabled, removes the requirement of using a mirror object to dye or stylize pubic hair. Instead, Sims pubic hair can be changed by simply clicking on them directly.
The “Pubic Hair Growth“ setting, when disabled, prevents pubic hair from growing and keeps it at the perfect state of the style that was selected for that Sim. If hair growing is not your thing, this is the setting you want to disable.
The “Pubic Hair Manual Growth Rate“ and “Pubic Hair Growth Rate“ settings allow you to set a specific number of days it takes for pubic hair to fully grow. If you want pubic hair to take 10 days to fully grow, simply enter “10″ into the “Pubic Hair Growth Rate” setting.
Crab Lice are parasitic insects that typically infest the human genital area and cause intense itching. They are separate from the Pubic Hair implementation and do not require Sims to have dynamic pubic hair to get infected.
Crabs are typically contracted through sexual intercourse with infected Sims or from sleeping in infested beds of other non-household Sims. By default, 18% of the, mostly single, adult population is a potential source of Crab Lice.
Once a Sim has any contact with Crab Lice, the parasites begin to acclimate to your body. After around 12 hours the itching begins, but it’s not guaranteed that Crab Lice are the culprit, it can be just random itching. The itching may pass, or turn into intense itching that won’t leave unless medicated. Pubic Lice do not voluntarily leave, so proper treatment with specialized medication is required.
Any Sim can be asked about their health, assuming they are friendly enough to trust their judgment. This is the best indicator if they might be infected with some disease. But if it happens that you contract Crab Lice, it’s necessary to medicate it.
Lice Killing Shampoo is available in the Sex Store at any computer (or in Build/Buy). Purchase this special shampoo and use it from your Sim inventory while showering or in a bath. Its effects are instantaneous and last for a day, protecting you from catching Crabs again. Non-Playable Sims who were infected will eventually understand what happened and medicate themselves as well, but it can take them around 3 days to deal with it.
To completely protect yourself from Crabs, purchase the ‘Crabs Immune’ trait from the Rewards Store. That’s the ultimate solution to never catch Crab Lice.
Trim Pubic Hair’ interaction available directly on the mirror
To make keeping Sims pubic hair neat and stylized at all times, the “Trim Pubic Hair” interaction has been added to quickly access that function instead of clicking through three or more menu categories.
custom animation for stylizing pubic hair at the mirror
Stylizing pubic hair at the mirror will now actually involve the usage of scissors instead of just spinning.
Get Bikini Wax’ phone interaction
Sims who want to stop the growth of their pubic hair now have to get a bikini wax. It’s a one-time service that costs §100, but be careful, choosing a new pubic hairstyle will remove the waxed effect and you will have to get it again.
Start a new business of managing a Strip Club! Prepare the stage, hire alluring dancers, turn up the music, and watch the money flow!
Create a Business
Create an entirely new business – Strip Club. Just like retail stores, restaurants, and veterinary clinics, assign a lot for your Strip Club business and build it up from scratch. Simply take out your phone and buy a club!
Build a Strip Club
Strip Club businesses come with the same requirements as a Nightclub venue but offer so much more. Place the usual objects required by the venue and remember to include some extra seats and at least a Dancing Pole.
You are free to build your club however you want, but the Dancing Pole and the Dancing Spot objects require some extra attention. After you decide where you want your dancers to dance and placed a Dancing Pole or a Dancing Spot there, remember about the clients’ comfort as well. Every client looks for a seat to occupy once they begin watching dancers, so make sure to place multiple seats around every Dancing Pole and Dancing Spot.
It’s not necessary to purchase a Dancing Pole or a Dancing Spot for every hired dancer, as they will be busy with other tasks like
Bartending and Charming.
Tip: If you have built a stage for your dancers, it’s recommended to isolate it within its own “block”. This is not required, but it can help you greatly when clients begin to climb up the stage instead of looking for a seat. After enabling the “Force Routing Restrictions Switch“ setting (explained at the end), clients will be blocked from entering the “block” that contains a Dancing Pole or a Dancing Spot.
The “block” is the white outline that shows up after you click on the floor or the wall in the Build Mode.
Manage a Strip Club
All of the managing functions are controlled from the special club managing category on your phone. Including designing dancers outfits, handling open hours, and viewing financial reports.
Your club is configured by default to open at 7PM (19:00) and close at 4AM (04:00), as these are the busiest hours for strip clubs. You can configure the open hours by using your phone and clicking on the “Manage Open Hours“ option under the Strip Club category. You can make your club open at all times by selecting the same open hour and close hour.
Dancers hired in your club will perform one of the three main tasks: Stage Dancing, Bartending, or Charming Clients. Each task can be assigned manually or you can let the dancers decide on their own depending on the current situation in the club. Micromanaging or helping out yourself will improve the performance of your club, but the dancers are fully capable of doing everything themselves.
To assign a task, click on a Dancer Employee and select the ‘Assign Task’ option under the ‘Strip Club’ category.
When hiring a dancer, pay attention to their skills. Dancers with good Charisma skill will be better at charming clients. Dancers with high Mixology skill will be able to offer better drinks which increases profits. And Dancers with high Fitness skill, one of the Nudity skills, and the Dancing skill will be better at Stage Dancing.
All of the hired dancers define the type of your club with their gender and preference, allowing you to make a regular club, a gay club, or a mixed club. This affects what kind of clients will visit your venue. Carefully selecting your employees will prevent certain clients from showing up.
Stage Dancing & Watching
Dancers with the Stage Dancing task will look for the nearest or specifically assigned Dancing Pole or Dancing Spot to dance at. Each dance routine is randomly generated and can be altered at any moment by clicking on the dancer. Stage Dancers are one of the biggest reasons for clients to visit the club, so make sure you always have at least one on the stage.
Every dancer on the stage brings attention to clients that are willing to pay to watch some impressive moves. Dancing performance is the main factor that decides about the attention span of clients and the number of tips the dancer receives. The main elements that contribute to the dancing performance are dancing skills, relationships with certain clients, and currently playing music.
The better the skills and relationships with clients, the higher the performance, which directly affects how high and frequent are the tips. The more tips a dancer receives, the fewer clothes are on their body.
Tip: The Dancing Spot Marker is used as an alternative to the Dancing Pole. It offers a whole new set of dances that do not involve a dancing pole. Dancers dancing on the Dancing Spot Marker are free to move their bodies however they want. Additionally, the Dancing Spot Marker comes with an invisible swatch that hides in Live Mode but is still clickable.
Bartending & Drinking
Dancers with the Bartending task will focus on preparing and serving drinks as well as cleaning up the bar area. Selling drinks is the most profitable source of revenue for the club, so having someone tending the bar is a must.
The process is simple enough, a client enters the club, orders a drink, finishes it… and leaves an empty glass behind. Wait a few hours and your entire club will be filled with empty glasses. To manage this chaos, assign a second bartender or let some dancer figure it out on their own, and watch it be cleaned. Leaving empty glasses around doesn’t only take up space, it makes everybody quite uncomfortable as well.
Although the bartending dancers are handling the process of selling drinks and cleaning up, managing the bar prices and supplies is left for the owner.
Each prepared drink consumes Bar Supplies which are required for the bar to function. Drinks cannot be sold when your club runs out of supplies. It’s wise to order Bar Supplies beforehand so they can arrive the next day. Additionally, fewer Bar Supplies mean fewer types of drinks that can be prepared. Clients that cannot order what they want will be very unhappy about it.
You can order supplies by clicking on any Bar to access the Strip Club ‘Order Supplies’ menu. Purchased supplies add up to the total of ordered supplies that will be delivered the next day at around noon. The cost of supplies depends on the base price of the drinks ordered by clients. Selling expensive drinks requires purchasing expensive supplies.
Selling drinks for the base price and buying supplies to refill the bar isn’t the most profitable loop. As the owner, you should adjust the Price Markup of drinks so each sold drink comes with profit. Although selling drinks with a 100% price markup sounds great, it will very quickly fail when clients are left with buying drinks that they do not want.
High Price Markup and Low Bar Supplies decrease the likeliness of clients purchasing drinks. Shortage of supplies means fewer drinks to offer, and increased price makes them less appealing for purchase. When you can’t sell the client’s favorite drinks, lower the Price Markup to make other drinks an attractive offer… at least until the Bar Supplies arrive.
You can adjust the Price Markup by clicking on any Bar to access the Strip Club ‘Price Markup’ menu. Don’t feel discouraged from setting the markup as high as you want. Unless someone complains, what’s the harm.
Strip Clubs come with a special feature that extends the number of drinks Sims can order from 4 to 39, New drinks and recipes have also been added And if you’re using Stoned AF mod that’s fully compatible.
Charming & Lap Dancing
Dancers with the Charming task focus on looking for clients who are interested in socializing or getting a lap dance. Lap Dancing is the biggest source of revenue for dancers and the most commonly occupied role in the club. In most situations, a socializing client will seek an available dancer and ask her for a lap dance.
When clients are not eager to ask for a lap dance, the dancer has to take the initiative. After greeting a client, 6 New Charming Social Interactions become available. Using a Charming interaction works like romancing, without actually creating a romantic connection between the dancer and the client. Instead Charming increases the level of Charm that affects how much a client likes a dancer and the club itself. The higher the charm, the higher the tips.
Charming clients affects all aspects of the club. High charm with a dancer doesn’t only increase the tips they receive. When a client orders a drink, they are more willing to pay a higher price. And when a dancer fails to charm a client, they might not be so willing to come back to the club.
During a lap dance, the same rules apply as for Stage Dancing. The better the skills and relationship with the client, the higher the performance, which directly affects how much will the dancer earn besides the usual pay.
When you start a Strip Club business and play for a while, it becomes obvious that something is missing. Nobody seems to care about the sanitary standards at your facility. Are you supposed to hire a repairman every time a toilet breaks? Why are the dancers cleaning the empty glasses? Who is going to take the trash out? It’s clear that you need a Janitor, or two if you like.
Anyway, no time to waste, open your Strip Club Employee Management menu and switch to the ‘Janitor’ tab. There you can hire anybody without an active career as your janitor. You can hire your household members as well, as long as they are not currently present in the zone.
There is no direct way to hire yourself as a janitor, but you can already clean your own club without that exclusive job title.
As your janitors roam the club, you might notice that they are randomly slacking off or missing things. There’s no need to get angry, simply click on anything that can be considered trash, dirty, or broken and direct your janitor to it. With a simple act of ‘Instructing a Janitor to Clean or Repair’ you will have your place pristine-looking in no time.
But oh no! These filthy Sims, that is your clients, walking in as if they own the place can now leave trash around! Little piles of trashlets will appear on the floor, making the place look like some kind of dump. No worries though, your janitors were definitely trained to deal with that kind of challenge. Just remember to place a trash bin somewhere on the lot.
Wait, do you think a Janitor is not necessary? Who is going to clean all of the dishes, fix all of the toilets and sinks, take all of the trash out, mop up all of the puddles, and walk your dog out when you’re busy? Appreciate your janitor, they keep the place clean.
Club Quirks and Quirk Points
Simply running your business will earn you Quirk Points! Every time a drink is purchased, a bunch of money is thrown at a dancer, a lap dance is finished, a janitor cleans up something or repairs something, a dancer charms a client or kicks out a loiterer client, your business earns points. And you can use these points to activate Strip Club Quirks!
After clicking the ‘Manage Business Quirks’ interaction on your Sim phone, you will see a new window where you can select which quirks you want to activate or deactivate. These quirks will change how your business behaves, by limiting or changing certain behavior.
With “Men’s Club”, “Women’s Club”, and “Only Known Faces” quirks you can adjust who visits your business. This will adjust dynamically depending on the gender preference of your dancers as well!
With the “Never/Always Undress Dancers” quirks you can adjust if dancers should always dance naked or never undress.
And especially for the dedicated male strip clubs, activating “Erection Affection” will make your dancers always erect while dancing.
The “Cheaper Bar Supplies” quirk allows to save some money… but risks making drinker clients a little sick, which might require some extra cleaning after they vomit on the floor. Worth it though, right?
The “Rhythm Catcher” quirk makes dancers earn more money, but they do get tired faster from performing to the music so much. Make sure to have a DJ or a Stereo playing for this one to work!
The “Less Trashy” quirk removes trash showing up everywhere, but be careful, that sets the standard for a clean establishment really high, and having water puddles, vomit, or dirty glasses around will make clients leave in disgust.
Drinker Clients have a very low chance to vomit after having a drink
Clients will now complain about a messy club and leave
Although rare, clients will now be able to vomit on the floor and complain about a messy club even without any Strip Club Quirks enabled.
Clients now gain fun from simply hanging out at the club
Playable dancers needs/motives are no longer locked
When playing as a dancer you will now have to deal with the usual needs of a Sim, but their decay is slowed down to not be too distracting.
Added a Click-The-Spot game for playable dancers
Added ‘Click-The-Spot Game Switch’ setting to Strip Club settings
When dancing as a dancer you will notice a magical floating glowing spot around your Sim. Clicking that spot will decrease Sim’s tiredness and increase tips. It’s a simple mini-game for fun, but if you find it annoying or distracting, you can disable it in Nudity Settings -> Strip Club Settings.
Sims using the dancing pole or dancing spot now gain fun
Bartending dancers will finally clean the bar when it gets dirty
Shooing loiterer clients will now temporarily decrease the chance of spawning trash around the club
Using a Stereo is now a valid alternative to having a DJ Booth
Supply deliveries now happen twice a day, at 12PM and 12AM
Multiple supply orders are no longer bunched together and instead every order counts as individual
Ordering supplies for the bar should now be a lot less confusing and a lot more consistent. Every order is scheduled either for 12PM or 12AM, depending on which one is further ahead in time. Ordering before 12AM will schedule a delivery for 12PM, and ordering after 12AM will schedule an order for 12AM the next day. So in short, your order can be delivered after between 13 hours to 24 hours, depending on how well you plan it.
Blocked most of Eco Living NAPs interactions when at the Strip Club
The ‘Buy a Strip Club’ interaction now says it requires the ‘Get to Work’ expansion pack when you don’t have it
How long a dancer can dance depends on their skills, the stronger and skilled they are, the longer they can perform. This cheat permanently disables dancers from getting tired from dancing which prevents them from ending dances on stage. Using this command can have consequences if you plan on playing the Strip Club like a proper business.
Fixed tuning errors related to Strip Club content
Included are strip club animations below
Sensual Dance – Lap Dance with Female Dancer, Sofa/Loveseat/Armchair. 1 Stage of “Sensual Dance” animations
Sensual Dance 2 – Lap Dance with Female Dancer, Sofa/Loveseat/Armchair. 2 Stage of “Sensual Dance” animations
Sensual Dance 3 – Lap Dance with Female Dancer, Sofa/Loveseat/Armchair. 3 Stage of “Sensual Dance” animations
Sensual Dance 4 – Lap Dance with Female Dancer, Sofa/Loveseat/Armchair. 4 Stage of “Sensual Dance” animations
Show Time – Spot Dance with Female Dancer. 1 Stage of “Show Time” animations
Show Time 2 – Spot Dance with Female Dancer. 2 Stage of “Show Time” animations
Show Time 3 – Spot Dance with Female Dancer. 3 Stage of “Show Time” animations
Dance of Desire – Lap Dance with Female Dancer, Sofa/Loveseat/Armchair. 1 Stage of “Dance of Desire” animations
Dance of Desire 2 – Lap Dance with Female Dancer, Sofa/Loveseat/Armchair. 2 Stage of “Dance of Desire” animations
Dance of Desire 3 – Lap Dance with Female Dancer, Sofa/Loveseat/Armchair. 3 Stage of “Dance of Desire” animations
Sex Party Social Event
You can now organize a Sex Party social event and invite whoever you want to participate! Just open your Sim phone, select ‘Plan a Social Event’ and pick the ‘Sex Party’ event from the list. Participating Sims will autonomously begin to have sex and follow the rules you set for them.
No matter how you start the event, at any moment you can change its behavior by clicking on a Sex Party participant and navigating to the ‘Change Sex Party Behavior to…’ category.
The “Regular” Sex Party behavior makes Sims follow the usual standard rules of sex autonomy where they select a suitable partner and location to have sex at.
The “Swingers” Sex Party behavior requires Sims to pick a partner that is not their significant other or spouse and have sex with them. Sims that don’t have a significant other/spouse can still participate like usual.
The “Watchers” Sex Party behavior prevents Sims from engaging in sex and will instead make them watch any currently ongoing sex. If nobody is having sex… well… that will be a bad sex party.
The “Impregnation” Sex Party behavior is a lot like the Regular one except Sims will avoid using any birth control methods and their chances to become pregnant are increased.
The “Masturbation” Sex Party behavior requires Sims to masturbate without the ability to join or invite other Sims.
Switching the “Allow/Disallow Joining to Sex” option lets you control if Sims are supposed to group up in one big sex instance or form individual sex instances. This setting is by default set to disallow joining so sex in a group won’t occur unless allowed.
Inspect the oddly huge Porcelain Vase and stare deeply into its intriguing patterns that seem swirl around when observed.
Make a decision, a conscious decision, if you’re willing to give away your mortal form and become a manifestation of joy and pleasure.
Enchanted into the form of a Porcelain Doll, Sims in this form are bound by the constraints of being a toy for humans, seeking attention and pleasures from others to avoid feeling neglected and useless.
Have fun and socialize with others, keep away the filth, and enjoy existence without the need to eat or drink.
Find an owner to be claimed by and take pleasure in playing together. As a doll, your purpose is to make others happy which makes you happy as well.
To make Sims sexual experiences smoother, apply some lube for pleasure. Doing so will increase Sims satisfaction from sex. The same effect can be achieved by applying lube to the entire body with the bonus of shiny skin.
Lube will dissolve on its own after a couple of hours or a Sim can take a shower or bath to clean it off.
Due to made-up time constraints, some planned content, like vaginal dryness and improved änal mechanics, has been delayed. Buy it from the wicked store.
SimHub and private pictures
Taking pictures? Sexy pictures? Don’t hesitate, the opportunity is awaiting, share them on SimHub, and earn some money. Many excited Sims in your area are waiting for you to join and show them what you got.
Try out the new easy to use picture taking interactions and experience the SimHub service and its benefits.
trending photo topics decay instead of immediately change. uploading a picture only decreases the worth of the recent trending topics, which still lets you use them in addition to new trending topics. Handling trending topics became a lot easier, as you don’t have to constantly verify what’s trending or just guess.
Sims come with three new picture-taking interactions that are available when undressed or during sexual intercourse. These new pictures don’t require owning a photo camera and are only shareable on the SimHub platform.
Simply change Sim outfit to a partially-nude one, undress using Naturism/Exhibitionism interactions, or being a sex interaction to be able to access the ‘Take Photo’ actions under the ‘Wicked’ pie category.
Using the ‘Take Naked Photo’ interaction allows you to take a picture of the Sim during any action they are currently performing, like swimming or yoga.
Using the ‘Take Naked Photo (Posed)’ interaction allows you to take a picture of the Sim with a mood pose, which is only available if you own the Moschino Stuff Pack.
Using the ‘Take Sex Photo’ interaction allows you to take a picture of the Sim during sex.
The picture taking interface comes with the ability to rotate around the Sim, zoom in and zoom out, change the pose (during a Posed picture), and freely move the camera around with the WASD keys after pressing Tab
Prepare to put some effort into taking pictures as each and every one saves the information contained within the frame and sharing what’s currently interesting is the key to getting popular and successful on SimHub.
Welcome to SimHub, the world’s leading porn site… well at least in the Sims world. SimHub is a platform to share all of your sexy pictures, gain fans, and earn money from anybody interested in seeing more of your Sims.
Begin by creating a SimHub account using any computer. From there you can Check Analytics, Read and Like Comments, or Shut Down the account.
Uploading pictures to public and private is done directly on the photo object, either from the inventory or the world.
What kind of pictures you send, what’s in them, how often you send them, whether you make them public or private, and how far you’re willing to push it affects your SimHub account progress. Sims around the world that use SimHub have varied interests, so keeping up with them and taking appropriate pictures is important.
Whether to upload a picture to Public or Private depends on your intention. Uploading pictures to the Public will help you gain new fans (popularity), and uploading pictures to the Private will keep your current fans satisfied. Not uploading pictures to the Public will result in no growth, meanwhile not uploading pictures to the Private will mean losing fans and a decrease in profitability.
Remember to not be mindless about uploading pictures. Spamming them to the Public will make supporting you less desirable (a lot of supply results in little demand). And uploading the same pictures will simply not count as uploading something new and will not result in growth.
The more good pictures you upload, the more supporters you have, the more profit you make.
The key to learning what to share on SimHub is knowing what’s currently popular. Check SimHub Analytics and give some time for one of the site representatives to reply. They will provide you with the most valuable information needed to grow your account. You can receive a tip from a representative once an hour. Additionally, you will receive a tip once a day as long as you keep using SimHub.
Sharing pictures to the Private and Reading & Liking Comments will help you satisfy your supporters, as these two actions decrease the Distress levels. Not interacting with your SimHub fans will slowly increase the Distress level which will decrease the number of fans you have faster and faster. Growing popularity by sharing pictures to the Public is one thing, but keeping the gained popularity by sharing pictures to the Private is another. You don’t want to lose and regain popularity every day.
With the increasing number of supporters, the amount of money gained daily grows as well. Earnings from SimHub are tuned to be an additional source of revenue along with a typical job a Sim might have, but you can adjust it in settings if you feel like it’s too little or too much. All of the profit you make stays on the SimHub until the Payout interaction is used.
SimHub Earning Multiplier Setting
Earnings from SimHub are tuned to be an additional source of revenue along with a typical job a Sim might have. By changing this setting you can adjust the earnings multiplier to make more or less money from SimHub. The multiplier is represented in full percentage numbers, entering a number like “200″ will double the profit, meanwhile, a number like “50″ will half the profit.
TV Porn / Masturbation
Sit down on your comfy sofa, turn on your TV, and select a video you want to watch. Just make sure nobody is home when you do this or things can change from relaxing to embarrassing.
What is the point in watching smut on TV if you can’t relieve some stress with it. Sims watching pörn on TV can now masturbate to it by simply clicking on them and selecting the “Masturbate to TV Porn”.
And if there is some stress to relieve, Sims are more likely to watch porn on TV than on their computer. After all, it would be a shame not to use the Ultra High Definition display of your television.
Sex interactions are based on animations which you can install. Every animation has a different location it can be used at. Look around, probably your bed offers few animations.
If you want to start a sex interaction with other sims then make sure they are nearby when doing it. You can disable gender restrictions and use every animation for every sim and remember that you can swap positions of sims in the interaction. If you want to have a threesome or more, invite other sims to the interaction, but remember that you need animations that support more than two sims.
Cum is being applied on sims after the sex interaction is finished and the type of cum is depended on the animation and it’s specified by the creator of the animations. For example, if you stop the sex interaction with running blowjob, the cum will be applied on the sim face.
Climax is another type of animations that are being unlocked while in sex interaction. Not every sims combination and location have climax animations. If climax is available the option will be visible. Climax is not directly connected with cum and it’s not required for cum.
Condoms can only be used in already running sex interaction by clicking on them in sim inventory.
To initiate sex select naked options you can do this by clicking your sims and changing the settings listed in FFM OR use the supplied get naked mod to speed things up. 1st click your sims and choose change outfit and select nude (easiest way.)
- Now select a location and click and choose wicked, than sex. Make sure you have animations installed that can be used in that location.
- Choose a partner than select which position you would like.
- To change positions/animations during sex click on the sim that initiated the sex and select wicked, whims than choose a different animation. You can do this during sex or pause and set up each animation to be played so all you have to do is sit back and fap watch the show! Animations are pretty long at the moment so sims might take a while.
- You can even do this with multiple sims in the same location for group sex!
- For group sex 1st you have to initiate any animation with two actors on the location which you want to use for 3p anims. And then ask somebody to join by clicking sim choose wicked, whim, join in. Not all animations support group sex it will say in the pack if it does.
Sims during sex will react to their sex partner’s body. If they are really into their partner’s cute butt, large breasts, or impressive muscles, they will gain these contextual moodlets to indicate how much they are enjoying it.
Social Context Sex Questions
Tired of constantly seeing the same “Do you want to have sex?” message? It’s no longer there.
Social Context Sex Questions recognize Sims relationship status and pick from 80 different question variants to keep things interesting. Whether Sims are enemies, friends, strangers or married, a fitting contextually question will be selected. And with it, a few answers that provide special effects changing the sex dynamic, outcome, or simply making Sims embarrassed for asking weird things.
And if for some reason you want the old plain question, you can go to Sex Settings -> Autonomy Settings -> Asking for Sex Dialogs Settings and disable the ‘Social Context Sex Questions Dialogs’ setting.
Sex Animations Context
What is Context? It is what gives words and actions their meaning. How can sex be more meaningful and reactive? With the addition of Context! It’s a simple equation that was needed to solve the problem of sex not going anywhere new for quite a while.
Animators and Players can now introduce context to sex animations by adding contextual tags to them. This is done either directly by animators when new animations are added or by players using the Animation Overrides implementation. Don’t worry though, you don’t have to spend time adding tags yourself, it’s optional, as right now other things are happening that will help this feature grow.
Currently, there are over 70 contextual tags that you can pick from and more are most likely coming as people expose their preferences. You can start or manipulate sex using the Context interactions by simply clicking on Sims and going into the Sex->Context pie category. Just take a look at how many there are…
Contextual Tags currently don’t have any major usage… because they need to be added to animations, and there’s a lot of animations out there, around 10000 in fact. Each animation most likely needs multiple contextual tags added from the list of over 70 tags. This means that the process of adding tags can take over a month before it’s properly done, verified, and tested.
How can you get involved? Simply start tagging animations that you like, it’s really simple. While Sims are having sex, hold the Shift key and click on them to get access to the special interactions and under the ‘Wicked’ category you will find the ‘Modify Currently Playing Animation Tags’ interaction. All of your modifications are saved.
As of this release, you can start and manipulate sex using contextual tags. This will help you find new animations of particular types, themes, or fetishes. It’s an entirely new way of managing sex animations. If you don’t like it, you can disable it in the ‘Sex Context Settings’ menu or you can adjust which contextual tags are displayed so you only see the ones you like.
The entire Sex Satisfaction implementation has been redone and all that was present before has now been replaced by new content. Every sex interaction can now result in one of the 40 new moodlets, both positive and negative.
Romance-focused moodlets (6), Group Sex moodlets (4), Masturbation moodlets (4), Status and Age moodlets (14), Situational and Location moodlets (8), and Generic moodlets (4).
Sims Sexpertise reflects their knowledge about sexuality, intimacy, sexual desires, and how to be a better lover in bed. With the new Sexpertise skill books you can fairly quickly reach the third level, learning about all of the basics, and the rest is left to practice. And of course, high Sexpertise level has a substantial impact on the sex satisfaction of your partners.
Sims ‘Bro’, ‘Romantic’, ‘Active’, ‘Good’, ‘Cheerful’, ‘Evil’, ‘Mean’, ‘Loves Outdoors’, ‘Exhibitionist’, ‘Family Oriented’, ‘Compassionate’ traits affect satisfaction
Sims ‘Sexpertise’, ‘Fitness’, ‘Wellness’ skills affect satisfaction
Sims reacting to sex affect satisfaction of Sims in sex
There are a bunch of factors that contribute to sex satisfaction and these are the more noticeable ones. Overall Sims sex life is fairly positive and most will have good experiences unless in a really bad state.
Sex Positioning is a feature allowing you to reposition sex participants and sex objects within the 3D space however you like.
To access the positioning functionality, click on one of the sex participants and ‘Enable Positioning’ under Sex -> Actions. This will display all of the controls.
The Sex Positioning controls consists of:
The Purple Disco Ball, which allows you to adjust position and rotation increments, select which elements should be adjusted, and reset the positioning.
The Green Arrows, which allow you to move things on the horizontal axis in four directions.
The Blue Arrows, which allow you to move things on the vertical axis, up and down.
The Red Arrows, which allow you to rotate things clockwise or counterclockwise.
Clicking on the Purple Disco Ball reveals more manipulation options. There you can…
Adjust Position Increment to 0.01, 0.05, 0.5, and 1.0 distance units or any custom value you want.
Adjust Rotation Increment to 0.5, 1.0, 5.0, and 45.0 degrees or any custom value you want.
Select Positioning Participants, which includes all Sims, the object used for sex, and all used props. You can select elements in groups or individually. All participating Sims are selected by default.
Reset Positioning, which brings everything back to its original state. This is especially important as your positioning alterations persist between animations in case they are a sequence.
As of right now, anybody who is interested in taking screenshots or recording videos to share will have a lot more control over things.
FFM has fully implemented exhibitionism skill that decides what your can do. Every level unlocks new possibilities as your sim gains more confidence. Sims have to start as a Naturist. After gaining few levels, Sims can convert their Naturism skill into Exhibitionism skill if they want to and unlock few more options, but lose on benefits that the Naturism skill was giving them. To start just change into more revealing outfit or admire yourself in a mirror. Because Sims 4 doesn’t have anything that defines revealing of given outfit part the revealing outfits are swimwear and sleepwear (both don’t include underwear). The more sims see you in revealing outfit, the more you gain to your skill and this rule applies to anything you do in the future. With every level you get a small notification explaining new things you can do, so from that point everything should be clear.
Additional readme can be found by clicking here
Which is what will happen when naked Sims are present at some public venues. Random Sims from the world will sometimes show up and have a good look at the naked bodies present at the place. It’s hard not to bring attention to yourself when you’re constantly flashing everybody.
Creep NPC Sims will usually show up once a day at some public venues when a naked Sims is present and follow them. And if they get too annoying, you can ask them politely to leave or threaten them if being nice doesn’t work. Or if you’re happy to have their attention, you can give them a better angle too.
If you don’t like Sims creeping around, disable them by going into Nudity Settings -> Occurrence & Autonomy Settings -> Creep NPC Settings.